Your Brighton & Hove Chiropractor
Our three Brighton and Hove chiropractors and the rest of our team at Chiropractic First will provide you with the finest
personal service and professional care.
Our clinic first opened in 2006 and have experienced great results with all members of our Brighton and Hove community ever since. We take pride in the fact that the majority of our patients come to us through the recommendation of other satisfied patients.
Can We Help You?
Chiropractic has been shown to be effective in the treatment of:
- Acute, sub-acute and chronic lower back pain.
- Headache arising from the neck (i.e. cervicogenic), migraine management
- Joint pains including hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis.
- General aches and pains including those of joints, muscle spasms and cramp.
- Cervicogenic dizziness.
- Several extremity joint conditions, i.e frozen shoulder, elbow pain, tennis elbow, arm or leg pain, whiplash and associated disorders (Bronfort et al 2010).
- Chiropractic is effective in the treatment of: mid back pain, sciatica, tension-type headache (Bronfort et al 2010).
You do not need to be referred by your doctor; a chiropractor is trained to diagnose your problem and will refer you to another healthcare practitioner if necessary. The clinic is equipped with an onsite X-ray facility offering digital X-rays, and ability to refer for private MRI. Turn around for private MRI is 10 days from scan to report/diagnosis. We hope that the information in our website will help you, if you have any questions call Chiropractic First on 01273 324466 and speak to our chiropractor Hove.